Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Just Jordan

Well, I suppose this would be a good time to introduce myself. My name is Jordan. I was born in Santa Rosa and raised in Windsor, California. I graduated from Windsor High School as a member of the 2012 class. Some of my interests include soccer, doing miscellaneous shenanigans with some good friends, going to events, listening to music, and keeping up with professional sports. I would describe myself as a patient, positive, active, content, and dedicated person. I am currently a student at the Santa Rosa Junior College where I am hoping to get my AA in Kinesiology and transfer to a university to major in Physical Therapy. Now that that's out of the way and you know a bit of where I come from and who I am, here's a sneak peak into my life. The picture below is from the greatest night of my life (so far) where i attended the "Under the Influence of Music Tour", headlined by Wiz Khalifa & A$AP Rocky

No comments:

Post a Comment