Wednesday, November 13, 2013

For The Love of Football



To some it's just a sport, to most it is life, all the emotions just pour out on to the field for the love of the game. All players experience it.



They feel the harsh reality of defeat after giving one hundred percent of their efforts just to come up short of living their dreams.



But they can bounce back, no matter how many times you can be knocked down, you can get back up stronger than ever and achieve your dreams



During your journey you make enemies and friends, your teammates who always have your back, and your rivals that you must overcome to achieve

GREATNESS.

4 comments:

  1. Great theme for your post. I enjoyed the photos you selected to go along with the text.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed this post because of how well you connected your pictures to your text. I also like how short and to the point your post is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your photos. I can connect with each one because I love the same sport.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this post! I can definitely tell that you are passionate about football

    ReplyDelete